2015 continues to be a very busy year. I’m looking forward to several exciting performances and the opportunity to work with so many wonderful people.
- April 2 – XWAVE SoundArt Festival – Collaborating with the wonderfully adventurous Misha Penton and inventive dancer/choreographer Toni Leago Valle on an improvisatory piece.
- April 5 – Easter Sunday performance with St. James the Apostle Episcopal Church
- April 11 – Midland Odessa Symphony – Shakespeare in Love – Program includes Bernstein’s West Side Story, Prokofiev’s Romeo and Juliet among others.
- April 18 – MenilFest – I’m thrilled to be performing Michael Gordon‘s gorgeous work Timber with five great musicians and good friends. This will be the Houston premiere of this outstanding work for six percussionists. Our performance will take place in Houston at Rothko Chapel.
- April 22 – 25 – Chicago the Musical with Lone Star College
I’m excited to be performing with the Houston Composers Salon this week, which is the third time this year that I’ve performed on their concert series. The program features world premiere performances of two works commissioned by Liminal Space electric guitar and marimba by Charles Halka and Chapman Welch. The performance is on March 22, click here for more info.
A few photos from the May 25, performance of Morton Feldman’s King of Denmark. Photos by the outstanding photographer, Raphael Umscheid. Visit the Media page for the series.
New commissioned works, Electric Counterpoint, Marc Mellits, and John Cage. Check the Facebook page for more info.
Austin New Music Co-op Performance 5/25
Very excited to be performing Morton Feldman’s King of Denmark tomorrow night in Austin with the Austin New Music Co-op. The rarely performed Crippled Symmetry is also on the program, this should be an excellent concert!